Monday, November 15, 2010

Night World Series





Night World is a series of ten young-adult fantasy novels by American author L. J. Smith. The series presents a story in which vampires, witches, werewolves and shape-shifters live among humans without their knowledge. These supernatural races make up a secret society known as the Night World, which enforces two fundamental laws to prevent discovery: 1) Never allow humans to gain knowledge of the Night World's existence and, 2) Never fall in love with one of them.
I used to have the first three books of this series but now I only have the first and the third book. I seem to have lost the second one. Truth be told, L.J. Smith creates wonderful storylines but her way of wrting seems dull to me. Don't get me wrong, many say she writes wonderful stories, and I enjoy them. Still...her books are worth reading.
Paperback edition
Condition: Brand new(except for the spine which is curvy 'cause the cover is very flimsy and bendy, but there's now wrinkle as far as I'm concerned
Selling Price: RM20.00 for each book
RRP RM29.90

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait, that's not all! Please click on the "Older Posts" button for more books.